Sculptor DLP/SLA 3D PRINTER
- Accessible by connecting to Raspberry Pi through a web browser
- Accepts STL, SLC, SVG or PNG files as input
- Output the images on HDMI port of Raspberry Pi
- Controls Z-Axis, Shutter and other hardwares
SCULPTOR Specially Designed 3D Printer Control Board 32 Bit, Arm Platform wih Customized Controllers -LPC1768 / STM32F4 Board for Fast and Smooth processing for Customized Application .
The extruder is the part of 3D printer that does the actual printing; The extruder is typically made of two main parts: the extruder body and the hot end.
- Specially Designed for Flexible Filament
- All Metal Hot End.
- 8mm High Cast Grade Acrylic Frame
- High Precision Acme T-Type Lead Screw with Anti Backlash Copper Nut
- Hardended High Chrome Mirror Ground, Steel Rod
- High Quality Linear Bearings for Smooth Transisition at X Y Z Azis
Aluminum PCB Board Heat bed 12V 24V Dual power
Optional Auto Bed Leveling for easier and smooth printing